SMS 400 is a proprietary blend of soil surfactants specifically formulated to target the upper root zone of soil profiles to combat soil hydrophobicity and localized dry spot (LDS). SMS 400 is designed to produce uniform soil hydration in the upper root zone and to reduce the amount of time spent hand watering or syringing. By improving soil hydration with SMS 400, you maximize the efficiency of irrigation and fertilization inputs.
- Reduces hydrophobicity in the upper soil profile
- Reduces Localized Dry Spot (LDS)
- Drastically reduces the need for hand watering or syringing
- Creates uniform soil moisture
- Maximizes efficiency of irrigation and fertilizer inputs
- Enhances seed establishment
- Tank Mix compatible with other agrichemicals
Apply SMS 400 at 4.0 fl oz. per 1000 sq ft. on 21-28 day intervals. Initail applications should be made prior to the onset of summer stress and localized dry spot. To enhance product performance, water-in product immediatly after application with at least 0.125 to 0.5 inches of irrigation.