SMS Active Plus
SMS Active Plus is a unique multi-component blend of adjuvant technology designed to enhance the performance of both contact and systemic fungicides and lengthen disease control, even when applied in reduced carrier volumes. SMS Active Plus will also enhance the performance of plant growth regulators. Field research with SMS Active Plus has proven the quality and performance of this new chemical blend.
- A unique mulit-component blend of adjuvant technology
- Increases the performance of contact fungicides by maximizing spray coverage on leaf surfaces
- Maximizes the viability of active ingredients in fungicides or plant growth regulators
- Enhances the ability of systemic fungicides or plant growth regulators to penetrate waxy cuticles found on leaf blades
- Maximizes translocation of systemic fungicides and plant growth regulators
- Increases residual activity of fungicide and plant growth regulator performance
- Allows for reduced spray volumes, without sacrificing performance of fungicides or plant growth regulators
Apply SMS Active Plus at 1 pint (16 fluid ounces) per 100 gallons of water, or 0.125% v/v of spray solution.
Mixing Instructions: Add to spray tank in this order
- If foaming is anticipated, use an antifoam/defoamer such as SMS Antifoam™;
- Ammonium sulfate, fertilizers and micronutrients;
- Water-soluble packets, dry flowables and dispersible granule pesticides;
- Flowable pesticides;
- Water-soluble pesticides;
- Emulsifiable concentrate pesticides;
- Continue agitation and finish filling spray tank to desired level;
- Add SMS Active Plus to the spray solution and continue agitation.