SMS Water Stability
SMS Water Stability is a safe carboxylic acid of natural origin for lowering pH of spray solutions as well as increasing penetration of mixed materials on all soil types. The acid complex is derived from multiple sources of carboxylic weak acids. Designed primarily for use with water sources high in all salt forms as well as most effluent water sources. With the combined sources of acids, a continuous reaction process will extend the degradation activity as well as relieve surface tension. Always follow labeled statements for pH ranges to prevent pesticide and fertilizer degradation that is caused by alkaline hydrolysis.
- Perfect solution for lowering pH of spray solutions
- Improved penetration of agri chemicals during spray applications
- Highly soluble natural acids that will effectively convert insoluble salts into highly soluble forms
- Dissociates chemical bonds for improved water movement and penetration
- Increases mineral solubility in water and soil
- Decreases surface tension
Use SMS Water Stability at a rate of 2-6 ounces per 100 gallons of water. Nominal rates are based upon initial pH levels at or near 8.0. Always jar test with a calibrated meter with each spray formulation variance. Check pH prior to adding fertilizer or pesticides and adjust solution to optimum range . Verify pH after adding ingredients and adjust as needed with buffer solution. All mixes should be completed under agitation.